The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction
Bowness on Windermere
Tel:- 015394 88444
- Step into the World of Beatrix Potter
- Visit starts with a 4 minute film to set the scene
- The exhibition features 3D scenes from Beatrix Potter's stories, atmospheric lighting, real sounds and smells.
- Virtual walk of Beatrix Potter's Cumbrian countryside, using state of the art computer projection.
- Learn the fascinating story of Beatrix Potter and her life from author to sheep farmer
- Explore the Peter Rabbit Garden.
The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction is a colourful and absorbing journey through the world of Beatrix Potter and her much loved characters. A mixture of models, animation and state of the art technology combine to produce an experience that transports the visitor into a different world. This is definitely an attraction for all ages.
- 3D Exhibition
- Cafe/Tea Shop
- Shop close by
- Disabled parking spaces available (call 0844 504 1233 to reserve as they are limited in number)
- Disabled access to exhibition, with lift to toilets and tea room
Approximate visit time for the Exhibition is 1 hour. But then you'll want tea and scones or something nice from the tea room, plus a browse around the shop, so allow at least 2 - 3 hours.
Open 7 days a week, 10am to 5.30pm Last entry 4.30pm
Family (2+2) £21
Under 2’s Free
A family annual freedom pass is available for £35
Note:- Times and prices subject to change without notice
Share this page on Twitter
Share or like this page on Facebook